Name: Digital Portable Soil Hardness Tester for Soil
Soil Hardness Meter adopts theoretical value of pressure gauge Kg/cm²,directly measures soil hardness. For soil permeability, aeration and soil properties survey research. It’s very convenient and accurate to use this instrument.
1. Level the measuring soil surface, then insert top part of instrument into the soil until (opening) part.
2. Vertically pull out the soil hardness meter and read the hardness indicating value of the meter.
After finished reading the measured value, drive rotary-knob, make the indicating meter to zero.
3. Soil attached to the inside of measuring head will make the measurements incorrect. Please clockwise rotate (opening) part, take down round sleeve, rotate to the fixed position after cleaning up, then can measure again.
4. Hardness indication range: 0-40mm, 0-500kg/cm²
1. Clean the ground and insert top of the instrument into soil until the mouth part.
2. Pull out the instrument vertically and along the direction, and read the hardness value on the instrument.
The outer circle value is the inserted depth value, unit: mm. The inner circle value is the hardness value, unit: kg/cm2.
3. After read, please rotate the driven needle to the 0 scale.
4. If there is some soil sticking on the inside indicator, the read value will not be accurate. Please rotate the mouth part counter clockwise and take down the round sleeve, clean it up before the next use.